Learning to be Content

Facebook: sometimes a good thing, sometimes not. It’s awesome to be able to see friends from so far away….especially when far away friends get married and all I can do is think of how much I want to be married.
But for now, as my second semester at Kingswood will soon be coming to a close…
I wait.
As I wait on the Lord, I am learning how to be content. As I wait on the Lord for He is faithful, I am learning how to be content. As I trust in the Lord and lean not on my own understanding, I am learning how to be content.
This is a struggle, and this is an ongoing process. I am impatient and waiting sucks, but I am determined and I am the three C’s. I am learning what it means to hold on to God and wait for His timing because I will fail and fail and fail, but my God He never will.
I have hated waiting forever and I will always hate it, but what I know is my husband will be worth the wait. He is worth every second of the day, every face I make, every eye roll, and every bitter and jealous moment I have when people talk about their relationships because God is good…
and I am learning to be content :)

Comments

Popular Posts